north-american possums! work fatigue grouses; singaporean; ex-poet and writer; former convent girl; converted, convicted and painfully quiet; bibliophilic; skyscrapers; weather-talk; dining alone on sashimi; your life with Jesus; banging heads with problems; looking from afar; loving my xiongmao; peanuts & anchovies; battlestar galatica; novella dreams and paranoai: holding onto you.


May 2002

June 2002

July 2002

August 2002

September 2002

October 2002

November 2002

December 2002

January 2003

February 2003

March 2003

April 2003

May 2003

July 2003

August 2003

September 2003

October 2003

November 2003

December 2003

January 2004

February 2004

March 2004

April 2004

May 2004

June 2004

July 2004

August 2004

September 2004

October 2004

November 2004

December 2004

January 2005

February 2005

March 2005

April 2005

May 2005

June 2005

July 2005

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

September 2007




Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?





Friday, December 17, 2004



on the bus then, 15th december wednesday, to church to prepare the tertiary outreach. It was wonderously executed. 40+ people came and there were 20+ new people. We were expecting only 30+ people. But i know, that my God is greater than this, and the hope of His glory fills my heart. Looking at the shot, a brain wave suddenly hit me and I began to wonder what transportation in other parts of the world looks like. I actually liked the cramp compartments of the hongkong trams.
I believe that i've reached a point where i don't think i can take on any more responsibilities from church. The stress is getting to me. I badly need a break to be me, to find the true and living God again. I still want to write...badly. Not out of compulsion or duty but out of the abundance that is in my life, and even more gloriously, what God is doing in my life. I think i'm a little crazy like that. Even at my wedding, i'm thinking more of my friends and family coming to know the Lord than the actual mechanics of the whole ceremony and function. hmm.. just crazy like that.

Anyway, presenting today's shots on my motorola e398.. the photo quality looks pretty good on my computer screen. :)



This is my good friend from my days in Anderson Junior College. In this shot, she actually looks more like me.. hmm... or am i just flattering myself? :) We had good food and conversation. I wished i could be more eloquent when i talk about God. I wished i really had the stomach to fully enjoy the tiramisu mud pie. mmm divine. And now, just one more shot..



If my friend has small eyes, i have even smaller eyes as you can see from the above picture. Hmm, wedding preparations are also quite stressful coz my parents apparently have a lot of "ideas" that they think Hannon and I should agree too. Surprisingly, Hannon's parents are going easy on us. They don't even mind the idea of having our wedding in church, even though his mum is a buddhist. I still have that dream wedding dress in my mind: that perfect cheongsum dress beaded with swarovski crystals.. But even as I am spouting my daydreams to my friend, she sighs away at the fact that nearly everyone around here is getting married. Frankly, I don't understand the sigh coz i've never been in her shoes before. Life carries on and one will always have meaning in life with or without marriage. It is sad if one does not have any purpose in life. Well, that's just a personal opinion of mine. I am simply driven crazy whenever i am faced with a purposeless future, an incomprehensible present and a confusing past. Sounds like i've been through that before? You bet..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

a little pilotfly is a powerful thing
tribolum
quarlo
wired fiction
motel 6
power of the
living God

sheta
cornerstone
bible gateway
ben israel
christian classics
ethereal library

pinky's mum
ramblings
merriam webster
what i cooked last night
Katy's World: Randomly life



krunchypeanuts...once u pop u can't stop...daily trivia with a dose of social responsibility...a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down...let's say we try...oh Lord how we try...